Thank you for your interest in our organization. The primary reason for the growth and success of Chaos FC is our highly experienced and dedicated staff. As we have job openings within the organization, they will be posted on this page.
Coaching Opportunities - Open Positions
Chaos FC Technical Director -
- Continue to develop the clubs existing player development program and personalize with your expertise.
- Oversee all existing soccer programming for the club. Create opportunities for Chaos players to continue to develop on and off the field (Player pathways)
- The Technical Director will coach 1 or 2 teams within the club.
- On field coaching support and feedback for both games and trainings. Create resources for coaches such as tactical guides, session plans etc.
- Parent Engagement across the entire club
- Yearly team meetings with each team within the club to promote positive sideline behavior.
- Create and share resources for parents to help support their child within soccer.
- Come up with creative solutions to support parents within the soccer club.
- Recruit and help retain a strong coaching staff.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within US Youth Soccer or a similar environment as a team coach
- Previous experience as a director or in a leadership position is preferred.
- D license (will review candidates working towards their D).
- Track record of continued professional development over a period of years.
- Background check
- First Aid
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States before hire.
- High work ethic
- Proactive self starter
- Outgoing and personable
- Effective decision maker
- Confident public speaker
- The Technical Director will report directly to the Director of Coaching.
To apply for this position please email the DOC - David White at DWhite@ChaosFC.us with your resume and a short slideshow presentation detailing your coaching philosophy and thoughts on leading a youth soccer club.
The presentation should include but not be limited to: player development philosophy, preferred playing style/philosophy, session design methodology
Has overall responsibility for planning and operating a min. of 2 annual tournaments
- Establish subcommittees for publicity, sponsors, volunteers, awards, room signs, grab bags, program, etc.
- Recruit subcommittee heads and holds periodic meetings with them all
- Ensure all fees are paid
- Ensure all requirements and rules for the tournament are followed
- Coordinate update and publication of tournament flier with locations, rules and standings
- Maintain all paperwork-flier, news articles, sponsor solicitation letters, rules, roster forms, medical release forms, etc
- Oversee all tournament finances- passes bills to the Club Manager, collects all registration fees, collects and turns in all deposits and proceeds, and tracks all expenses and receipts
- Ensure that expenses do not exceed receipts
- Present financial report at the first club meeting after the tournament is held
Generally 2 hours per month until August.
6-8 hours during Aug – October. 8-16 hours tournament week.
Negotiable based and qualifying athletes
Marketing & PR Director-
Chaos FC is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly pro-active Marketing & Public/Media Relations Director who will be responsible for defining and implementing a comprehensive and integrated public and media relations strategy to continue the growth of Chaos FC through local media coverage.
The Marketing Director will work to elevate the exposure, standing and positive perception of the club in the community by securing extensive media coverage while working with the team and club managment.
Reports to the Club President.
This position will work closely with marketing, broadcast, sales and soccer operations departments as well as the club’s ownership group.
This position will also seek to build strong relationships with local and regional media outlets and contacts/personalities as the club continues to grow.
- Responsible for developing and implementing highly pro-active PR strategy which integrates fully with club sales, marketing and operational strategies
- Serve to implement through engaged and pro-active leadership, strategy for the communications department that creates and manages relationships with the media, supporters, fans and corporations for and with the club
- Organize and direct all club to media events and announcements. Support all public-facing programs and events the club is involved in especially around the launch of new programs and events
- Drive strategic announcements throughout the season and offseason. Engage with media editors and reporters to ensure the club receives strong positive coverage
- Write and distribute all club media notifications and releases, information and updates
- Responsible for updated and current team news content, game information and statistics for the websites including content planning and creation.
- Work with website editor to ensure constant updated information through internet and digital media platforms as well as keep website information up to date and accurate.
- Oversee production of club’s digital content including monthly e-newsletter
- Increase the profile of the club’s brand through not only traditional sports and soccer media outlets but also in the wider non-sports, lifestyle and business media
- Produce club’s media guides
- With team management, develop media policy and training for players, coaches and club administrators
- Provide a liaison between soccer and front office operations.
- Provide support to team management and ownership in the form of PR strategies, talking points and speech writing
- With management team, develop and implement internal and external PR strategy and policies
- Direct and implement all media accreditation and credentials
- Develop feature ideas and pitch stories and ideas to media
- Manage matchday statistics teams and PR support staff
- Oversee player appearances in the community
- Represent the club as a spokesperson when required
- Provide media training/guidance to any staff/players when require
Experience & Skill Sets
- Demonstrate a collaborative, ‘Can Do’ and positive attitude towards the role
- An education in public relations, journalism, marketing communications or related field with a minimum of professional working experience in the field
- Outstanding writing and communication skills. Ability to write in numerous styles including news, feature, biographical. Must be able to show examples of writing
- Individual must be detail-oriented, a self-starter and able to demonstrate initiative and be a leader from within and without the club
- Knowledgeable in current trends and developments in digital and social media
- Understanding of, and ability to utilize social media as a PR/communications asset
- Understanding of, and appreciation for pro-active PR. Willingness to drive coverage and publicity for club.
- Knowledge of and experience in Crisis Management and Media Training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced media and sports management environment and make quick decisions using sound judgment
- Team player able to work constructively and positively in supporting colleagues and all aspects of club development and success. Ability to integrate PR/communications function with the rest of the organization in support of all organizational goals.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of media and community contacts at all levels (such as newspapers, TV, radio, social media, bloggers, etc...)
- Possess the highest ethical and professional values and when required employ diplomacy discretion and tact
- Public speaking skills, including the ability to be interviewed by the media. Able to act as a spokesperson for the club
- Must be able to travel with the team and be available to work during evenings and weekends when required. Dedicated to the position and to the club at all times.
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to manage people/projects, delegate responsibility and provide follow-through on multiple projects
- Ability to strategize and anticipate problems/identify opportunities to build/protect the clubs’ brands
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and in an effective manner while managing multiple issues and projects
- Public and media relations experience in professional sports with a minimum of managing a teams PR and communications.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated qualities of honesty, integrity, credibility and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work long and unsociable hours, particularly on weekends and evenings
- Knowledge of, and passion for soccer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Similar to their players, Chaos retains and improves our coaching staff and attract additional quality coaches along the way. They are driven to produce the best players and teams without sacrificing their principals. Chaos FC coaches are in the game to develop young people on and off the field.
If you are interested in applying for a club or coaching position with the Chaos FC, please contact the Director of Coaching, David White at Dwhite@ChaosFC.us.