Chaos FC 2021 Tryouts
Open House & Open Practice
June 1st - 4th & 8th - 11th from 6-8pm
please email us at DWhite@ChaosFC.us to let us know you are coming!
Primary Tryouts are June 12th & 13th at the following times
Birth Year Age Group Times
'16/'15 U7/U8 11am-12pm
'14/'13 U9/U10 12pm-1pm
'12/'11 U11/U12 1pm-2pm
'10/'09 U13/U14 2pm-3:30pm
'08/'07 U15/U16 2pm-3:30pm
'06/'02 High School 2pm-3:30pm
Secondary Tryouts are June 15th - 18th
from 6pm to 7:30pm
Bring Water and a soccer ball
Email DWhite@ChaosFC.us to set up your time
Chaos FC Mission Statement
Chaos FC is a soccer club focused on player development through professional soccer training in Macomb County, Michigan.
Our mission is to provide a professional, safe and positive soccer environment while developing talent in our youth players. We strive to develop players to their fullest potential creating capable players competing at the highest levels of competitive youth soccer in the Michigan Youth Soccer League (MYSL), Michigan State Premier Soccer Program (MSPSP) and Midwest Regional league (MRL).
We seek to provide an equal opportunity for all soccer players to participate in a competitive environment that develops a player's skills, knowledge and appreciation for the game of soccer by incorporating the best training, structure and development through positive coaching and individual player development.
Through experiences derived from playing competitive soccer, we strive to help players mature as people and will encourage the development of important life skills such as good sportsmanship, teamwork, goal setting and fair play.
As a soccer club we will committed to:
- Develop and prepare our players for the future, both on and off the field.
- Equally, if not more importantly, we reinforce non-soccer specific skills such as communication, teamwork, time management, responsibility, discipline, commitment and respect for all players.
- Believe in the potential of all soccer players and seek to empower them with the self-belief to build confidence from the raising of soccer standards.
- Strive to ensure all soccer players are given a balanced soccer experience and quality instruction.
- Provide a positive environment for all soccer players to participate, enjoy and achieve success.
- Allow all players the opportunity to play soccer. Everybody has the potential to play soccer and we will encourage everyone to recognize and aspire to play soccer.
- Ensure all staff and volunteers work together showing enthusiasm and a professional approach.
- The club will ensure that staff professional development includes soccer management and recognition of a good work ethic. This will help in the personal development program which leads to job satisfaction and achievable career pathways.
- Engage the whole community to be involved with our club development and successes with a variety of effective alliances, partnerships and networks.